some questions, a couple of suggestions
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
Neron had expected a volatile reaction from Morgan, and she did not disappoint. The Warden remained seated as she flew out of her chair, sword drawn, Neron gazing at her blade as if wondering what she expected to do to him with it. His only response was the slow creep of ice across the floor, the plummeting temperature; he had not given up his magic for a shiny ascension, after all.

But she had asked him to explain, and so he would.

"The reason is twofold," he said smoothly, his tone unaltered. "When I first arrived here in Halo, it was in the Tundra - alone, freezing to death. The Eirachi appeared intent on making a deal with me. Safety, warmth - leadership, even - in exchange for the low, low price of my firstborn child." He frowned. "What she intended to do with a child is not for me to imagine, but I daresay it is not good. This arrangement prevents her from calling on that debt."

As for the second reason? A muscle feathered in Neron's jaw. "I am also not immune to my past, Captain. Let me just say that the inability to feel pain will do much towards ensuring that Zariah does not get any further grip on Halo, or me. Now if you would kindly put your weapon down, we might speak further."

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Neron - 04-08-2020, 07:18 AM