some questions, a couple of suggestions
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WISE MEN WONDER WHILE STRONG MEN DIE
"Forgive my humour when you are so clearly angry, but do you honestly believe that the public were able to relate to me before?" Neron raised his eyebrows across at Morgan, the faintest smile curling across his lips. He was certain they had managed before, yes, but Neron had no intention of being ousted or committing suicide now, not any time soon at least. The Warden let out a sigh, relaxing a touch as he gazed across at his Captain.

"Of course there is an obligation, Morgan - just as there was when I was bound to the Eirachi. The price is always loyalty. If I stray from the Voice to another deity, she will snuff my life out instantly." Given that Neron had lived under such a curse before, it was a little thing, really. Then there is the inability to feel pleasure, or to enjoy food or fine wine. The sunlight would likely destroy me in an hour, too. So if you are truly insistent on getting rid of me, you need only sneak into my chambers and whip open the curtains one morning."

Shrugging, he could go on, but he rather hoped she had gotten the point. "Halo already has a shrine to the Voice. The Ascended created it in the Fangs without our knowledge some time ago. But that means there needs be nothing further in the Citadel, here. I would not stop the citizens worshipping the Old Gods."

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Neron - 04-17-2020, 07:43 AM