some questions, a couple of suggestions
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan fixed Neron's gaze with her own, just as unrelenting, though she knew when to stop speaking. At least for the moment, she couldn't kick Neron off his throne: in that office though, she began to brew a plan in her mind. She nearly spat when Neron implied she would be anywhere else without him: she was sure with her training, her father, she would have found herself as the Captain regardless of who was Warden. She was the obvious choice.

Standing out of the chair, Morgan looked down at Neron and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something more: then shook her head and stepped away. "You know my thoughts. That was all I had to say." If he was going to be so idiotic as to compare Eirachi and The Voice, she saw no point in continuing this conversation.

Unless Neron would say anything else, she would briskly walk out of the room, frowning heavily ahead and beginning to think things she'd never dared to before.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: some questions, a couple of suggestions - by Morgan - 04-20-2020, 09:09 PM