a promise in a mouth of savage teeth
for Eirachi
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Indeed, she does notice the temperature plummet, only in that the dripping quite suddenly stops and there’s the faintest crackling sound as the ice changes into something delicate and beautiful. Looking around her, the Wraith can see the Goddess in the surface of, well, everything- it’s as if she’s surrounded, and that thought makes her clench her jaw. It may be an illusion now, but Wessex is well aware of Eirachi’s power. She is a goddess, after all.

Wessex grins dryly at being underestimated. “Believe it or not, I make every effort to keep my word.” Except about the Greatwood and Arduinna, but shhhh. “It’s to your satisfaction?” Meaning the items and the cave, of course, she gestures to everything, but then falls silent. Quite curious about what the deity will do with the stones and bones, she is content to wait for the magic to happen - for Eirachi to take the pieces-parts and mold them into something far more ideal for worship.

Messages In This Thread
a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Wessex - 04-03-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Wessex - 04-06-2020, 10:16 PM