a promise in a mouth of savage teeth
for Eirachi

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
random event
the cold was so intense that she could see her own breath; it came out of her mouth like smoke
Wessex will not be disappointed. In the silence following her words, like a breath hanging in the air (but of course not really, as the Ascended does not breathe), the bones and stones begin to shake, rattle and roll. Up they rise, ribbons of ice connecting them hear and there, arranging them just so on the plinth that has been created for the Eirachi.

In but a few moments, an icy sculpture (within which can be seen clearly the bones of the luxere) has appeared, shaped like the very goddess whose visage peers at her from the walls of the cavern. The shrine seems to sing with it, haunting in her presence, and Eirachi's laughter is breathy and satisfied.

"I believe the deal was a few more questions for me, sweet one." Always one to remind of terms, is the Deepfrost goddess. "And whilst I have you here... I have another task, should you choose to take it on."

Messages In This Thread
a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Wessex - 04-03-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Random Event - 04-16-2020, 01:46 PM