Day Old Hate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
I don't know where I'm gonna go
But I don't care, I'm on the road

The look on Nate's face twists into a sneer, and he leans in, using every inch he has on Sam to impose on his space. Some skills are beaten into him, some suit him naturally, and intimidation has always been one that comes both ways. "I never asked for a place in your house. Or your bed. Or your fucking family." God, that was really the worst part of this, wasn't it? He never asked for a single thing Sam had given him. "It's not my fault you were so fucking desperate for some attention you let me do this." Nate huffed, clicking his teeth together. "I mean, fuck, I told you I was a shitty person. You thought you could change me."

Then, he scoffs, and leans back, like realization just hit him. "Wait, I'm so sorry. You did change me. Convinced me to join your shitty family and lose out on the things I had that made me me." A hand comes up to rub over his face, to scrub at his mouth like he's trying to get a particularly bad taste out of his mouth. "You fucking used me to feel better about the nothing you had."

Nate listens to the annoyed words Sam has to say, just long enough to throw them back at him. "Oh yes, you're really different. Chasing after some fucking sad sack who'll sleep with everyone else too. You haven't changed, haven't done anything different. And when fucking Loren breaks your heart, you'll do the same thing again." A hand reached out quickly, snatching the bag of his things away viciously. "People like you don't change. At least I'll be enjoying myself, while you cry over your new flavour of the month."
Never been a perfect soul
But I will not apologize
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Day Old Hate - by Nate - 04-03-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Samuel - 04-03-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Nate - 04-03-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Samuel - 04-03-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Nate - 04-04-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Samuel - 04-04-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Nate - 04-04-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Day Old Hate - by Samuel - 04-04-2020, 11:10 PM