Unlit Candles in the Dark
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Familiar laughter, sweet and dark as fine chocolate, marked the answer to Jigano's prayers and the fox raised his head, furred ears shifting through white hair as he looked up to the soul guide with a glad smile for the god's presence. Isuma reeped! happily and pounced towards a wayward flicker of dark rags, a sound halfway between a purr and a play-growl rumbling her small chest.

"The world has changed," the bard said, though even those simple directives seemed to lift a weight of uncertainty from him. "At least, the Hollowed Grounds have, and I as well, and I needed to know if your expectations of me had changed with it. That I was still doing the 'hard grift' you told me of before." His smile was lighter with the masked god's approval and a direction to go in confirmed once more. His pride all too often caused problems for himself and others, but with Ludo he could let it go and trust in the guidance and purpose the soul guide had given him. "I'll do the work and gladly," he agreed, as Isuma squeaked her own concord with her companion's calm determination.

"But I'm not always alone, nor are those at my side and guarding my back always Attuned." Accepted, demigods, Fae, and even Abandoned had stood by him before. "It can be dangerous to coordinate efforts in shapes that don't speak as clearly as this one." He hesitated a moment before taking a breath and shifting fully into his fox shape, tilting his head up and up to look at the Ludo-draped statue and the god he prayed to. I had hoped to gain your advice in asking if there's a way to talk to others without the Attuned link while in my animal shapes. Especially my dragon shape... that one tends to cause the most distress if people aren't expecting it," he admitted a little ruefully.

Messages In This Thread
Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-04-2020, 11:23 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-16-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-16-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-17-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-17-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-24-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-24-2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Ludo - 04-26-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Unlit Candles in the Dark - by Jigano - 04-26-2020, 05:08 PM