[SE] a lantern to light for a lost friend
for Seren
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
"They are fun," Seren agreed, admiring the seashells from her place nearby. They looked very nice to her, masterpiece work. It would be a pretty lantern, she was sure.

"Caido made the world and Mort and Rae and Vi made people, and Mama and Frey and Ludo take care of the people," she recounted. Mother's version had been a lot prettier, but Seren thought she got the essence of it down. "And The Voice is bad and try to change what was made." She'd almost forgotten that part. There had been more of course, but she didn't really recall all the details.

If Quanil was fishing for something juicy, they were perhaps probing the wrong waters. Early birds might catch worms, but if they got too eager, they'd likely fly headlong into a tree because it was still too dark. Or something along those lines.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] a lantern to light for a lost friend - by Seren - 04-17-2020, 11:34 PM