[se] sitting here, wanting memories (open)
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Not particularly enjoying the audience, but not quite willing to turn her back on a potential threat, Alina settled for turning to one side. Thankfully, the paper wasn't bad. Still, she made an unhappy sound at the interruption.

Bending down, she picked up some wire along with the adhesive. Running the wire along the inside, unmarked side of the paper, she shaped a small cage that the paper would fit around. There were two pieces of wire hanging down from the bottom, which she ignored for now.

Like she considered doing with the dragon and the griffin. However, even she wasn't quite willing to leave them in silence, not when she saw an opportunity here. "You're an Attuned, right?" More powerful than most, though she still glared as if to dare the dragon to disagree. "Want to help me with a task from the old gods? I need to collect pieces from all the races. Hair, fingernails, that sort of thing, though I imagine a scale or some fur would do the trick as well."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] sitting here, wanting memories (open) - by Alina - 04-09-2020, 07:13 PM