out, damned spot
Wessex/Nate
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Wessex hauls her encantado out of the water, hitting them at the first sign of stirring with a biopulse. It feels like cheating, but she imagines it’s the only way to keep them from flopping all over the place. And as she is not familiar with the world of blood letting, or even healing (past the usual wrap it up and hope it heals correctly), the Wraith is happy to follow the others’ lead. “Sure. Amun says he has some vials too.” As their brother’s head breaks the surface, Wessex nods and unsheathes her claws: one hand on her own encantado, the other becomes a scalpel. She slices into the dolphin’s flesh where indicated, hoping that one is enough - but knowing there’s a backup in case something happens.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Thankfully, Amun's flash bang was enough to keep the pod stunned for long enough that he was able to make his escape. Practically dragging himself out of the ocean, he was just in time to catch the tail end of Wessex's words. He had to spit and cough out some water before he could actually speak.

As he did, he moved away from the water's edge and shrugged off his pack. Opening it up to inspect it revealed that his suspicions were correct. "Had some vials. They're apparently less durable than I am." With that, he scanned himself, relieved to discover the damage to his body was superficial. "Flask works until I can get it into something more suitable." He gestured for Nate to get on with it.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?
Wessex made quick work of an incision into the encantado, right where he had gestured, and Nate moved in with the flask immediately, trying to not let any of the blood drip to the sand, to not let any of it go to waste. It was messier than what he was used to, but he managed to find a place where most of the coppery substance was getting into the flask.

Nate turned to look at Amun, brow raised as he looks over his fellow ascended, his hands not moving a bit as he did. "Better some glass than you though, right?' He grins sharply along with the words, gaze turning back to his hands. "You can borrow it as long as you need, just make sure it makes its way back to me when you're done with it."
NATE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Nate seems to be able to do the blood collecting on his own and then Amun finally drags himself from the ocean, looking a bit worse for the wear. “Aw, the big bad encantados beat you up?” she jests and follows it with a wink while she picks the spare pink dolphin up and takes it back to the shallows. Wessex stays there until it begins to recover, even whispering a soft apology and a gentle pat on hits back before pushing it back into the ocean to rejoin the pod.

Hopefully the other one will be okay, too. And still unconscious - though not for long. It’s been a hot second since she’s hit it with a biopulse.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Chuckling at Wessex's comment, Amun gave her an over the top pout, sticking out his lower lip comically far and nodding. "They did. I don't wanna play anymore!" It came out in a totally dramatic, aggrieved, and childish tone. Unsurprisingly (or perhaps surprisingly, all things considered), his eyes sparkled a bit with his old amusement.

Then it disappeared entirely as he turned back to Nate. The potter took the flask from the "doctor," holding it a bit gingerly. "I don't know, glass is pretty valuable. Not sure the same can be said about me." He smirked, clearly kidding. "Thanks, though. I'll even think about washing it out before I return it." Silently, Amun sent to the Wraith And thanks for helping too, Princess. Couldn't have done it without you, and I really appreciate it.

With that, he began to shove the second encantado back into the surf. The cut wasn't ideal, but there wasn't anything they could do, so he patted its side and whispered a sorry to it. It sent a splash of water at him with its magic before swimming away, which he supposed he deserved. Sending out a silent prayer for its survival, he turned to trudge back to the portal, letting the other two head off where they pleased.

-FIN
amun

Coding base by Sky!