Training whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us
with Deimos

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She turned to the voice and stared. She'd only ever seen him from afar, a face in the crowd - well, a face towering above the crowd, and certainly above her - so while she recognized him, he was almost unknown to her through the veneer of surreality. But she followed him, swallowing down her awe and summoning up her courage.

That didn't mean she'd speak until she was spoken to again.

When he asked his question, she cleared her throat and said, "My name is Freina, sir. I'm... I've newly come into my magic, and Mr. Silversmith had suggested I seek you out for training." She thought about acknowledging that she was nobody, that what she was asking teetered on the verge of ridiculousness, but NO. No, I will not. Jigano told me to ask him and I'm doing that, dammit. I'm as good as anyone else here. She made sure she was standing up straight and raised her chin a little, so she wouldn't look like she was cowering or afraid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us - by Freina - 04-09-2020, 05:52 PM