classic in the wrong way
Maru
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
nevertheless it was never the last; hold on strong or you fade out fast
Where Maru's amusement is like distance thunder, Remi's is like pebbles in a stream by comparison. Still his laughter is genuine just the same. A rumored race, mm? I dare say like much in Torchline, that is one tale alive in words alone. But such was the foundation of the land he now governed over: a world of agreed-upon values that harkened back to fantasy and mischief, however ridiculous those truths might be now.

In an amusingly human gesture, one of Remi's tentacles rises towards what would be his forehead, as if meaning to brush his curls back from his eyes. There are none though, and this act makes him chuckle with silent boyish bemusement rarely heard from him on the surface. To that end, I wonder what you would have me tell those above the waters? Shall they approach your kingdom with wary caution? Are they allowed into your world so long as they remain respectful and peaceful? Pulses of unfettered acceptance to whatever it was the Luminary decreed, wafted from the alchemist in rhythmic beats. Once he'd seen a litany of injustices done to the Fae and hadn't been in a position to stop them. Now, such mistakes would not be made again.

My ascension to governor did not include any promises about overhauling the world above yours; nor shall I make any to you here now. There has been unchecked violence on our streets that will quickly be brought to heel, but as for the heart of the sands? That shall continue to beat as it always has done. The...business arrangements struck between the captains and your people won't be hindered. However... The alchemist chuckled with a mischievous warmth, ...perhaps your kind need not remain the creatures of legend on our account.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-08-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-09-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-10-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-13-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: classic in the wrong way - by Remi - 04-16-2020, 02:51 AM