I have a vision of a man-made object
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Then the stranger spoke, he said, do not fear
I come from a planet a long way from here
"Had he decomposed significantly in that time?" Josh asked, seeming to not know or care about the emotional distress such a question might cause Remi. Only interested in discovering the nitty gritty details of the reviving he peered at the Governor with a scientific curiosity, imagining scenes of skin reknitting itself into place and putrid flesh slowly filling back up with fresh blood.

Remi's question was one he had considered himself since coming to Caido. "I do not know here yet. What you can do would be supernatural on my world. Here the lines are more blurred. I will begin with things that are odd to me in my Earthly perception then move outwards as I adjust to this plane of reality." That seemed to make the most sense: he hoped in time he might understand better the rules of Caido, what was possible and what seemed impossible. "...I have not yet heard of someone able to become an animal and cast spells. Are you a particularly powerful warlock?"
And I bring a message for mankind to hear
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I have a vision of a man-made object - by Joshua - 04-08-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: I have a vision of a man-made object - by Joshua - 05-07-2020, 10:19 AM