a world that is dark and cold
Maru Ngata
Merfolk Leader

Age: 40 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MARU
listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness
like a heartbeat that drives you mad
Of course he is home, in the wake of Torchline's recent fiery drama. It is purely fate and luck that have led him to explore the outside gates of their kingdom however, stretching his tentacle limbs and checking on the guards that rotate throughout the hours. They greet him with deference, and he returns it in kind, proud of his people and what they have built here. The serenity is sharply broken when one such guard speeds towards him through the dark waters, something frantic in her eyes. All he needs to hear is 'your daughter' and he is shooting off in her given direction, ears straining and heart pounding.

Her cries are heard swiftly with how quickly he tears through their borders to find her, and once they are in range he is immediately returning her call to help ease the terror he can hear so plainly in her voice. I am coming. I am coming my love, what has happened? His own words are disjointed, wanting to both comfort and inquire at the same time, to figure out what he should be preparing for as her form becomes more than a dark discrepancy beneath the water. In moments Maru is there, wrapping her up in arms and tentacles alike to hold her close to his breast where she is undoubtedly safe. Only when he has visually swept for any signs of threat on the horizon does he gently release her to look over her for injuries, confused when he does not see any. What's wrong? Delta, speak to me. He keeps his tone crooning and comforting despite the worry that buds in his chest, unwilling to scare her more.
in the stillness of remembering what you had
and what you lost

Messages In This Thread
a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-09-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-13-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-17-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-28-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:43 AM