a world that is dark and cold
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Her memories were beads jumbled loose in a box
The first one to hear her pleads wasn't her father, but it was someone she could trust. The guard was quick to leave and find her father, but that didn't make Delta feel any calmer. Without her sight, she felt alone. It was so open and she currently had no perception of where she even was. It was terrifying and horrific. The only moment she was able to ground herself was when she heard her father's voice calling out to her.

That was the moment where she was able to breathe, but even then she was trying as hard as she could to not sob. Before she knew it, a strong pair of arms wrapped around her, followed by the feeling of tenticles. Letting out a pained sob, Delta grasped onto her father, not wanting to let go for fear of being left alone, drifting off into nothingness.

It was safe to assume that her father had tried to inspect her, which she wouldn't know if it worked. She wasn't a fan of him pulling away and grasped for him arm, hoping to hold onto something for reassurance. It was hard to speak, but she needed to get it out. I cant see- I cant see anything. She tried to look towards where his voice came from, praying that maybe she'd be able to see him, but most likely she was looking just off from his eyes. Her body trembled and her grip on his arm tightened ever so slightly, not wanting to let go. I wanted to pray to the gods- I-I don't know what I did wrong. What had she done wrong? Did the gods do this to her as a punishment? Was something evil afoot?
unstrung
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-09-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-13-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-17-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-28-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:43 AM