a world that is dark and cold
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Her memories were beads jumbled loose in a box
The light song that Maru started to sing had only helped to calm Delta down. She leaned in forward and occasionally hummed as well, harmonizing with him as her eyes fluttered closed, despite that she had no reason to close them. Memories flooded back and she finally felt at peace.

His words continued to allow her to calm down, reassuring her that all would eventually be well. The biggest concern to Delta was her current relationship with the gods. The attack of the offerings had been horrific and to know that this was out of the gods hands only made her relax more. It was heartbreaking to even consider that the gods may hate her. Such important figures and she hadn't even seen one for herself. When is it the right time to pray to them once more? Or... is it not in my destiny to see them? She wanted with all her heart to see these gods for herself, to receive their blessings and feel their presence... and Maru reassured her that she hadn't done anything wrong... and all she could do was hope that he was right.

I hope you are right... I just wish I knew what caused it... why it happened to me. Of course the curious mermaid wanted to know why. She wanted so many answers, but she also knew that Maru wouldn't be able to provide any for the time being.
unstrung
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-09-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-12-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-13-2020, 01:38 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-15-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-17-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 04-28-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Delta - 04-28-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: a world that is dark and cold - by Maru - 05-08-2020, 12:43 AM