Training you can't overspend on training
with Melita

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
They nodded and did as she had, resettling their feet and, in fact, their whole stance and posture, running through their mental checklist. Then they swept forward and, rather than swinging their staff down onto hers, they went under, sweeping up, hoping the surprise might aid them. They didn't have the strength or experience to compare to hers; they needed something else if they were to have a hope of disarming Miss Melita.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
Quanil altered their position, adjusting their stance, back into formidable faculties. She waited again, and they changed their abilities too – brows rising on some level of impressed as the staff went underneath hers, likely hoping to knock it completely out of her hands, instead of the familiar, downward spiral. Her grip remained though, tied and tethered and bound into her palms, the ricochet still bounding down the length of her arms. “Good idea!” She applauded and admired, tucking her weapon back into the crook of her neck and shoulder. “Let’s end there for today. You’ve done a lot.” There was no need to rush it, no need to rattle experiences. They’d done quite enough for one session.
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Quanil beamed and stood their staff on end, leaning against it just a little. "Thank you!" They had to take a moment to catch their breath before continuing, "It was good! I thought it was good, anyway." Because what did they know?

Well, they knew the provost had had a good idea in suggesting they train with Miss Melita; she'd definitely kept them on their toes. Figuratively speaking. "You're a very good trainer! I feel like I learned a lot." And like they needed a drink, but they'd get to that in a little bit.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
MELITA
A warm, encouraging smile followed, staff resting across her shoulder, a hum under her breath, muscles honed and content after the reel of movements. She stretched her arms once more, grateful for the undulation, listening to Quanil speak. “You’re welcome,” was on a bright sunbeam of a smile; she’d been more than happy to explain her techniques, technicalities, and help someone else in their abilities. As for being a good teacher, the honeybee youth was certain there was probably another far more capable – but she held the smile all the same. “Let me know if you ever want to do it again!”
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Change author:
Their immediate thought was AGAIN?! because right now they were tired. But yes, another time would be good for more training. Some other day. In the future. Not now. Or anytime soon, really.

"I will, thank you! And if you ever need help with anything, please let me know, Miss Melita." A Loreseeker should always seek to aid those around them, and Quanil generally wanted to be helpful and friendly anyway.

They knew they'd be sore tomorrow, but it was worth it. They were one step closer to completing their Ludo-given quest, one step closer to being able to defend others (and themselves), and, most important of all, one step closer to being a worthy Loreseeker.

{Finished}