i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
As soon as Aisha had spoken, the man before her doubled over, diving for the creature that peeped weakly on the cobbled streets. She didn't know what'd happened, at first not realizing how hard she'd kicked the creature, but upon seeing his display of pain and panic she felt a wave of guilt and worry wash over her. People nearby shook their heads at her, Aisha didn't notice however, as she crouched down next to him with knitted brows.

"I'm so sorry, I just- your thing startled me I didn't mean to. Are you ok?" she asked, clearly concerned for the guy and his pet she'd just impulsively kicked. It's pitiful cries made her feel worse and worse by the second, and if he wasn't covering the thing she would've attempted to pet it and offer comfort. It was when she tried to get another look at it that she noticed the golden light swirling at his fingertips.

Magic, not the first time she'd seen it since arriving in Caido, but still rather awe inspiring. Her attention was momentarily locked on it, the ambient chimes and radiance it gave off. "Are you healing her?" she asked not entirely expecting an answer but hoping for one. Usually if someone was mad at her she would get an attitude back, but this time she had no reason to. He had every right to spite her and her foolish reaction.

So in an attempt to both right the wrong and give him space, the girl glanced toward all the things he'd dropped. Still crouched, she hopped towards it and snatched the bag up, then quickly and carefully put any spilled contents back inside. They were all just normal things, honey, salt, fruits. The guy had just been going out for a grocery run and she'd kicked his pet. Way to go Aisha.

Crawling back over to the guy with the bag, she held it out to him and spoke, "Your tea spilled, but the rest looks ok I think, I'm really sorry."

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-13-2020, 02:05 PM