i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Aisha waited as the golden toned man before her collected himself, slowly he began to acknowledge her again. While his reaction had seemed a bit melodramatic, she certainly wasn't in any position to judge. Whatever the reason for his grip of pain, she knew she was responsible, so she took his frustration without recoil. She was honestly rather thankful for his composure, for if he'd rebounded with fury and incredulity she would've either snapped back and caused more trouble for herself in the long run, or stomped away to sulk for the rest of the day.

So all things considered, the girl simply waited, holding his bag like precious cargo, as it was the most she could do for him in this moment. Finally she noticed a release, a deep breath and a break from the tension. The precious creature in his arms snuggled closer, and ceased it's lamenting squeaks, Aisha felt a load better knowing that at least any damage she'd done was being alleviated.

The man had quite a bit of reserve, his words were unsteady but held no bite. Once again, she was grateful. He was even so kind as to explain what'd happened. Companion, but clearly more than just a pet. They shared a bond, so maybe they could feel each other's pain. Ouch, Aisha frowned at that, "Shit, I'm really sorry. To you and... Isuma?" she apologized, quirking her tone up at the end to make sure she had the name right.

He then asked how long ago she arrived, Aisha offered a sheepish smile in response, "That obvious huh, about a week ago."

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-13-2020, 04:09 PM