i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Isuma," he agreed, tilting his head in acknowledgment. "Thank you for the apology. Give me a little more time and I'll accept it properly." When his heart had finally slowed down and the edge of panic and anger had dulled and drained away with it. Isuma wasn't angry - she almost never was, except in defense of him - and focusing on her thoughts and calming her down kept him calmer as well, in spite of the dragon's temper that still curled in his breast.

He took another deep, calming breath, and nodded at the mere week she had been around. He'd waited that long himself before venturing into the Settlement after he'd arrived, just as ignorant as she was, though perhaps more cautious. "I'm Jigano," he said, focusing on letting his temper flow out of him with each exhalation. "The Outlander Advisor for the Hollowed Grounds. Part of that means helping newcomers with questions and getting settled." He managed a weak smile, without much warmth in it yet, but he was making the effort. "What shall I call you?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-13-2020, 06:49 PM