i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Mm. Most things in the Settlement aren't too dangerous. This time of year the Vampire Gourds can get feisty, however, and they seem to be worse this year than last." He glanced around to make sure none were going to appear at the mention of their name, suspicious of Caido's whims by now. "Isuma is harmless unless you're a mouse or a beetle, though." She had almost eaten an Attuned who was in a mouse shift once... but he decided not to mention that little mistake. No one had gotten hurt, thankfully.

He waited to see which option she would chose, and nodded equanimibly at her decision and reasoning. Walking would let him work out the rest of his tension, too, and the weather was still pleasant enough in the sun that he didn't mind enjoying the day by walking a little further than planned. "It's my job," he said simply, and might have left it at that but instead he inclined his head to the young woman. "And everyone deserves a second chance."

He began walking again, nodding off to his right where a little bazaar of tents was still running in the cool Leafchange air, just off the main road. "Over there is the Artisan's Guild, where many of our craftspeople sell their wares. The Guild is currently run by Deimos, and if you need goods in wood or glass or cloth or clay, or have a special commission you'd be interested in making, that's a good place to start." He tilted his head at her with a flicker of curiosity. "It's also a good Guild to join if you have any skills in making or crafting yourself, since they can help to get you set up and supplied while you get your feet under you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-18-2020, 04:15 PM