i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
The wry smile and witty remark brought a smile to her face, but as he continued on, delving into the grit of the topic the smile slowly disintegrated. Fire pumpkins with teeth? Vines that could lash out and pull you to a gargling maw? Vampire Gourds made for a gruesome mental picture, but at the same time she wanted to see one for herself. Sounded pretty wicked, in both meanings of the word.

"So they just kinda roll around all the time?" she asked, still trying to evaluate the immediacy of the threat. Just how worried did the girl need to be about the next thing landing on her foot being a vicious gourd monster?

The weight was shifted with a fluid motion from Jigano's arm to Aisha's, she let the bag rest at the crook of her elbow, settling it in comfortably as if it were her own satchel. "It's definitely the least I could do," she replied to his thanks with a soft smile, finding herself very quickly warming up to the gentle advisor.

Deimos, a busy man, and clearly one to remember. Her interest perked when he mentioned general, and the militia. Now this was far more where her talents lie, in the physical. Aisha was trained in swordsmanship, and wouldn't mind picking up a blade again. If not to spar then just to feel the familiar balance, the cool metal against her warm toned fingertips. Monster Hunter's guild was also an interest grabber, "If you have a whole guild centered around monsters I'm assuming they're a pretty big problem?" she asked, wanting to know more about the dangers of the world she was now a part of.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-18-2020, 10:49 PM