i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Thankfully not all the time." He grimaced a little at the thought of being menaced by the ungodly gourds year-round. "They seem to be a Leafchange - ah, autumn - ...crop? I don't actually know what a group of them is called. I'm going to have to look that up," he mused thoughtfully, mostly to himself as he made a mental note to add it to the list of Loreseeker questions for the guild to research. "A 'squash' of Vampire Gourds, maybe? Or perhaps 'crop' really is the best term. Ah, sorry," even recovering from anger he couldn't help but be a little sheepish. "I tend to get distracted by questions in need of answers, sometimes a bit too easily. But we only see them this time of year. When the snows come, they'll either die off or go back to wherever it is they spend the winter." Another question to pursue, though perhaps Fangorn could help with that. And speaking of...

"There is one Vampire Gourd that made a companion bond with a person. You can tell him apart easily from his more dangerous brethren - he'll be the one not trying to bite you," he added helpfully. "Bonded with Melita. Young lady with red curly hair and a staff. Likes to shoot things with arrows or set them on fire. I think she's spending more time in Torchline these days, though, and less here."

The transfer of the groceries went smoothly, thankfully, and the tour continued without issue. Aisha's question on monsters was a good one, and Jigano nodded approvingly at her quick thinking and logic. "Every couple of months, it seems. There's quite a list of things to look out for. I can give you a copy of a little booklet my guild has made for Outlanders, detailing the more unusual Flora and Fauna of this region when we get to the Atheneum." He looked over at the guild, lips pulling into a frown as Isuma shivered and reeped softly in his arms. "Have you heard about LongNight yet? The monsters that walk the night then are particularly deadly... we're trying to get all those willing to relocate for the week to do so, to try and cut down on fatalities this year."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-19-2020, 02:56 AM