i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Aisha nodded at his response, glad to hear that the gourds were more of a temporary problem. He apologized for having retreated a moment into his musings, though Aisha saw no reason for it. A quick shake of her head and wave of her hand, "You're fine," was her reply. She too was partial to tangents, and for all she knew the proper verbiage was an important bit of info. Everything he said was being taken in, and every bit helped.

"That's good," she agreed in response to him saying that they would go by winter. The next thing he explained prompted a quirk of her brow, "You can bond with them? So they're alive alive? Like animals not like fly traps or something?"

The notion of monsters didn't frighten her necessarily, she'd always been rather able at defending herself, and she somehow assumed they couldn't be that bad. That was surely just a miscommunication, but Aisha wouldn't really understand the natures of the beasts until she met one. A guide would be appreciated, but it's nothing like the real thing to a curious skeptic like her.

"I'd like that," she replied, shifting his bag to the other arm as they continued on. A frown scrawled over her features when he began to speak of longnight. She'd heard of it yeah, but didn't know exactly how dangerous it might be. Fatality was a sweeping word, she looked up from the road at him when he spoke it, clearly concerned. "All I know is it's dangerous, and people hole up for a couple weeks while it's happening," she replied, obvious in her look and description that she was aware of it being more than she had so far been told.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-19-2020, 02:42 PM