i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
His world, meaning not this one. Jigano was an outlander like her, and she wondered if he too missed the world he'd been ripped from. She didn't feel like pressing him about it now, maybe if they became further acquainted she'd dig a bit at his past and his personal feelings about it all. For now the girl was content to keep it a teaching experience, to learn what she could about this world while she had the chance.

"She sounds lovely," she said with a hint of sarcasm, despite not knowing the origins of the Wicker Woman the name alone sun an unsettling tune.

After the talk of Longnight they spoke of portals, Jigano explaining to the best of his ability. She'd imagined the portals to be ovular, but his description was no mere mirror to reality. It was a bit more complicated of a process, with a complicated history. Aisha visibly darkened at the mention of The Voice, who since coming here had been the subject of her ire. From what she understood, the goddess was the reason she was here, and that was more than enough reason to spite her.

"How often do you travel?" she asked, sort of meandering around the question of how often they were used. She'd maybe gain some more insight into his life as well, she was always happy to get to know those around her.

The sugary scents of the bakery came to rest on her senses, she could feel her mouth begin to water just thinking about a the taste of honey rolls and cinnamon. Aisha's eyes widened when he said there was no money, though the more he explained the methods of transaction she felt it might not be bad at all. It put to shame the hierarchy and social status that she was used to, that left so many behind but had given people like her the best, and she found herself admiring it.

"That's really cool actually, I guess I'll just need to find something worth trading then," she remarked.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-20-2020, 02:24 PM