i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"You'll find she's the clingy type," Jigano said dryly, but left it at that for now. There would be time later to go over the Hollowed Grounds' more dangerous inhabitants and what to look out for should Aisha venture far from the more civilized Settlement with its friendly neighborhood stone golems.

He didn't miss her glower at the Voice's name and made note of it, wondering who else she'd spoken with to give her that reaction. One he whole-heartedly agreed with, in point of fact, but curiosity was his callsign, and one she must have deduced already for she pounced on a more personal aspect of portal travel that had him wincing sheepishly. "Ah. More than I should, probably," he admitted with a faint grimace. "I'm... I was a wanderer by nature, before I came here. I've found my roots but I still have a habit of poking my long nose in places it doesn't belong." He tapped his sharp nose wryly. "And I make use of the portals in spite of how much I dislike who made them, or how unclean they make me feel. Curiosity is my vice of choice, and I'm as much a slave to it as other men are to strong drink or beautiful women." Not an admission he gave lightly, for it didn't paint him in a particularly flattering light, but the portals were a particularly touchy subject at the moment and he granted Aisha the same brutal honesty that he forced himself to confront.

Barter was a topic he was glad to switch to, and he began to lead the way again, heading towards the Sanctuary and the cluster of larger buildings that marked it. "I don't think you'll have much trouble," he offered, encouraging. "What sort of skills did you have on your world?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-21-2020, 01:49 AM