i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Aisha could tell the man was one of strong morals, in the grimace he gave along with his answer. While she too was a creature born of curiosity, they differed in that while he used the portals in spite of his misgivings, she was far more likely to spurn the object of her resentment for no more reason than resenting it. The fact that the Voice created the portals was enough to make her scorn them, no matter how much she wanted to adventure. At least for some time.

Aisha's vice was acrimony, oh how she loved to hold a grudge and have someone to blame.

She replied with a nod, "That's fair, I'm definitely not judging you for it," she replied, her own feelings not getting in the way of understanding his. They soon began to walk again, the conversation having steered towards the barter system, and her skills. Aisha gave a playfully lilting hum in reply, "Back on my world I didn't have a specific trade of my own, but I guess you could say I was a warrior. Not sure who would want a spar in return for a pastry though."

There were other things she'd enjoyed, but learning to fight and lead was really all a princess ever needed to be good at. Diplomacy wasn't quite an equitable trade either, though perhaps charm could be useful somewhere. Other than that she'd only dabbled here and there, gathering information and moving on quickly, incapable of settling.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-21-2020, 10:44 PM