i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Acrimony was something Jigano was well-familiar with, and Aisha would find a kindred spirit if they ever discovered a shared grudge. Perhaps it was for the best that in these early days neither knew the other well enough to go down that path, and her easy acceptance of his failings earned a warm and grateful smile.

He always enjoyed hearing of far away worlds, both like and unlike his own, and a silver brow rose at her curious phrasing. "What would you describe yourself as?" he asked, wondering what she would call herself if she thought he would call her a warrior. "And you might be surprised. Given the amount of things here that can be dangerous, there are always those looking to improve their skills at defense - and offense," he added, wryly amused. "Myself included." Isuma didn't make a reappearance, but Jigano didn't seem worried as they began the trek towards the Temple, Atheneum, and Infirmary. Connected as he was through their bond he knew she had found her playmate and was in the process of garnering sympathy and treats as only a small, adorable gryphon could.

"What is your world like? Is it very different from here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-22-2020, 12:54 AM