i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
What would she describe herself as? Back then she would've said, Aisha Khai, princess of the Khai and heir to the throne. But she carried no fancy titles now, those gratifications belonged meant nothing but a sweetly flavored memory that she would never taste again. Most of the titles and privileges she'd carried were birthright, none of them really surmised who she was as an individual.

So how to describe yourself when your whole life was other people describing you? It was hard, and brought a crease to her forehead as she thought. Too much thought all in all, for a simple question, but she came up with her answer, "Someone who likes to use her sword I guess," she said. Warrior seemed a bit grandeur, but something she'd strive to be. "I'd like to be a great warrior, I hope I still can."

It seemed she'd sparked a bit of interest, the silver haired man poking into her history. She'd set off today to forget about it, to push her old life to the decrepit corners of her mind, yet here she was preparing to lay it out for him. Funny how that happens, "It wasn't too different... but it's also nothing the same. If that makes sense. The grass is still green and the people are still people, but things are new and things are missing."

"Like back home, everyone was a shifter, or I mean attuned. There were no vampires or people with no shift, or magic users. Having another skin is natural, or was, where I'm from," it was hard to kick the present tense phrasing, to think about her home as part of the past. But it was, and she simply had to come to accept that.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-22-2020, 08:54 PM