i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He smiled ruefully at her answer, thinking of another friend a world away who would have taken a shine to her straightforward honesty - and love of the blade - immediately. "Some of my best friends have liked to use swords," he said softly before shaking off the veil of memories and looking to Aisha once more. "You'll find plenty of opportunity to sharpen blade and skills alike, here. And the sooner you meet Deimos the better," he added with a chuckle. "Did your sword make it through the portal with you?"

Her description drew an understanding nod from her fellow Outlander, at least until she went into specifics and he raised a brow, fascinated in spite of their rough introduction. "Were you born with your shift?" he asked eagerly, a spark of hope at finding someone else who understood in his voice. "Was it normal for your people to have a form that walked upright and had thumbs, but otherwise had mostly the traits of your animal?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-23-2020, 12:38 AM