i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
His wistful comment about his friends using swords brought a soft hum to her lips. Since training with the soldiers of her capitol's army from a young age she'd grown up beside many warriors. Some were rivals and some were her closest allies. Some had learned by her side, whether they be noble children or the average enlistee. The guard was her second family, and thinking about that brought a bitter grind to her teeth.

Luckily he continued on and she was able to push the thoughts from her mind. The name Deimos came up again, clearly he was the one to go to for a woman of her interests. He asked about her sword with a small chuckle, this wasn't as painful a loss but it was inconvenient. She shook her head and chuckled back, "I wish, it wasn't on me when I went through," was her response.

More questions about her home, though he seemed particularly excited about certain aspects. She wondered if he had experience with that kind of trait, the codominance of man and creature. "Yes we were born with them, our shifts reflect on who we are. But uh, no we were either human or animal, no in between."

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-24-2020, 04:08 PM