i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He arched a brow at hearing that she'd lost her weapon, and nodded thoughtfully. "I might be able to get you a replacement," he offered cautiously, remembering her reaction to something new and strange - namely, Isuma - and how violence had been her first instinct. "A temporary one, at least, until you can get a proper one made to your specifications. And I can introduce to the finest smith in town for that. I've been trading with Old Smitty since I arrived," he added with a fond chuckle for the curmudgeonly old master smith. "He's as rude and impatient as they come, but he works wonders in the forge."

Jigano deflated a little at hearing that her people lacked the distinctive conformation of his own, but he wasn't terribly surprised. It seemed the kitsune and tengu, catfolk and kobolds of his world were uncommon in the greater multiverse. "Reflect who are you?" he pounced on curiously, though, as they neared the heart of Sanctuary, with its stone walls and the taller buildings within. "So... if your mother was a wolf and your father was a wolf, you were not guaranteed to be born a wolf as well?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-25-2020, 05:55 PM