i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
"I can wait for one, I'll go to those military barracks and pick up a temp," she said with a soft smile, excited for those plans to come to fruition.

Jigano went on to answer her question, describing the races of his own world. He threw out a name, Kitsune and described them as fox people. Their counterpart in her world were foxkin, Aisha had met only a couple before. Unlike Jigano's world however, the default for foxkin was not a hybrid vulpine headed man, but a human. It was an interesting concept, made even more so curious when he said that only some could fully become their animal.

"So on your world you had a fox's head?" she asked, trying to imagine what he might've looked like.

A few more terms unheard of, tengu, catfolk (though she could guess what that meant), Aisha shrugged, "We're technically all the same race, just born with different forms based on the path's we're meant to take. I guess. It's so weird describing this. It's like when you try to describe something that is common knowledge but nobody really knows how it happens."

"I'm a leopard," she answered a hint of pride in her hazel gaze when she turned to look at him. This was an answer she was sure of, and happy to tell. A leopard she'd been and a leopard she'd always be.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-26-2020, 02:42 PM