i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Her answer earned a slight smile and a nod of both acceptance and approval for her decision to seek out a weapon herself, rather than having one handed to her. Not one to just take the easy path, this Aisha, or so it seemed so far. A trait that would stand her in good stead on Caido.

It was a little strange to be reminiscing about his world after so long away from it, but her question brought a chuckle out as the earlier tension eased between them. "No, I had a kitsune's head... but I was almost never in that form. My parents had moved to an area where kitsune were uncommon. Not for any bad reason, but they were cautious all the same. In order to fit in and not make waves in the town they joined they kept their human disguises up all the time, and raised me to do the same." He shrugged lightly, unbothered by it when it was all he'd ever known until he came to Caido. "After I was about... oh, five or six, I think? I don't really remember taking my birth-form hardly ever after that. We took our full foxshapes much more often and easily to hunt and play." Not that he'd had any siblings to play with. It had mostly been just his mother and him, his father too busy at the forge for much frivolity.

The bard tilted his head in acknowledgment of the strangeness of trying to describe something that just was, but he was getting a better idea of Aisha's world from her descriptions. "A leopard? A powerful shift," he praised, meeting her hazel eyes and liking the confidence he saw there. "And you're more prepared than most for what it means to be Attuned here, with it. I wonder what other shapes you might find the longer you're here?" It was mostly rhetorical, a question without an answer until it happened, but it could be fun to speculate about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-26-2020, 06:39 PM