i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
The further he explained his world the more she understood where she had misinterpreted. She'd assumed his was a world of shifters like her own, but the way he spoke of hiding among humans made her realize that maybe the humans he spoke of were more akin to the accepted here, rather than those on her world. "Gotcha," she agreed, nodding in understanding as he spoke.

When he spoke of ages another question came to mind, "How long ago did you get brought here?" she asked, wondering just how far back this whole portal thing went.

The leopardess grinned at his praise, certainly agreeing with it. On her world shifts had been limited to no animal, she'd known many different species, predator and prey, reptile to mammal. To be born leopardkin, it had it's benefits, and she was like her family in that she was proud of her heritage. Jigano said she'd be more prepared for this world than some others, being a shifter before coming. "I'd hope so, I have a lot on my hands without it," she replied with a cynical giggle.

As for other shifts? This was something she'd thought about since Oliver had mentioned it was possible. On her world, those who could claim more than one animal were nearly unheard of, and those few who existed were beyond powerful and highly revered. It was strange to now be able to expect it, that it might be a natural progression, but incredibly exciting all the same. "Something with wings, or horns. Something way different," she decided.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-26-2020, 07:04 PM