i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Two years, now." It was answer he didn't have to think about, for the anniversary of it had been near the surface of his thoughts in recent weeks. "Shortly after the Northhaven contingent arrived. Before that there had been Outlanders being brought through the portals rarely, perhaps one every few decades, but two years ago was when the portals became highly active." And the flood hadn't ceased since, even with the barrier's fall.

He could see how she preened and practically purred at his words and he hid a smile at her pride and confidence. "If things get overwhelming of if you have questions you can always seek me out," he offered, his position as Outlander Advisor one he took seriously. "In fact - there, do you see the large building with the domed roof? That's the Atheneum. My Guild is in a basement beneath, but the door is clearly marked. If I'm in the Grounds I can usually be found there. pulling together the reports from my colleagues." Seekers of lore and adventure both, though some people tended to lean towards one side or the other of the spectrum.

Her mention of wings had him nodding with a chuckle. "Wings are convenient. My second shift was a raven. If we go hunting together sometime I'll show it to you." He nodded to the other large buildings nearby now that they'd reached the Sanctuary. "The Temple is there. That's usually where we gather for town meetings, and there's an Infirmary towards the back, as well as a Shrine for prayers. There used to be a bar in the basement, but it was burned out last year."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-26-2020, 08:01 PM