i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Two years ago, and there were more before. Aisha felt somewhat happy knowing that she'd only been brought now and not back then. She would've been younger, more inexperienced, but more than that it would've been years less of memories to cherish and love. Memories that she tried to push away but never wanted to forget.

Jigano was once again offering his good will, pointing out the Atheneum and letting her know that he'd be there should she need him. He mentioned his guild, and Aisha's brows raised in a laxly impressed look, "You're the outlander advisor and a guild runner? I feel like outlanders are enough work on their own," she acknowledged with a hint of humor in her cadence.

"I'd like that," she replied, concerning his mention of hunting. It wasn't something she'd done frequently back home, but she was no princess anymore, and catching her own food would have to be done. The help of another more experience huntsman would be appreciated. He addressed a few more buildings, the temple and it's usages and the infirmary inside, all of which Aisha committed to memory and gave mental stars next to the things she planned on exploring.

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-26-2020, 08:59 PM