i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He chuckled at her quip, proud feathers soothed by the impressed look she gave him. "There's a lot of overlap, thankfully. The Guild came first. I didn't have a lot of help when I first arrived, so I made The Loreseekers' Guild for the curious and adventurous, to gather information about the world and collect it all in one easy place for people to find. A place where Outlanders like myself could have their questions answered, and find a place to help others from. In a way, I was already doing the Outlander Advisor job long before it existed officially. When we formed our Council earlier this year I threw my hat in the ring for it and enough people agreed that I was a good fit for it that they confirmed me into the position. It's what I was doing for the Guild anyways, just now with the occasional Council meeting thrown in," he explained cheerfully.

He nodded, looking forward to hunting with Aisha and seeing what she was made of when it came down to tooth and claw. "We'll need plenty of meat for Deepfrost and LongNight, so I'm sure there will be several opportunities," he assured her. "Have you had a chance to travel much outside the Settlement yet?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-27-2020, 12:14 AM