i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
"Ah, forgive me, I should have explained that earlier," he apologized, realizing belatedly that he'd let his familiarity with his position blind him to one of the most important things for a new arrival to know. "Yes, the Council is made up of a mix of Naturals and Outlanders as a loose government for the Grounds. Until Outlanders started arriving in numbers there wasn't really much organized government in place here... the population was small enough and the needs of survival hard enough that no one really had the time or energy to devote to one." He shrugged as he pointed out more landmarks for Aisha to explore later. "We've had a swift succession of kings and queens for... various reasons," he added delicately. "Not least of which is that people here are proud and independent - Outlanders and Naturals alike - and don't particularly like being governed. So our Council has a light touch, mostly to organize for community needs, or to punish the occasional thief or brigand." Not so many of those around these days, it seemed like, for which Jigano was grateful.

Her admission was met with a wry smile as he led her towards the Atheneum so she could relinquish his groceries. "There may have been wisdom in that, until you get the chance to learn about the dangers of this world. Wandering through the Oasis and plucking a Gilded Lily or hiking in the Woodlands and right into a Wicker Woman's embrace because you didn't know what to look for would have ended your explorations rather abruptly. Here - I'll take these downstairs and get you a copy of that Flora and Fauna booklet I mentioned," he offered gallantly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-27-2020, 05:58 PM