i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
He smiled warmly at her - an expression he hadn't expected to share with the woman who had started out by kicking his companion, but stranger things had happened on Caido - and disappeared into the domed building full of books. A short time later he emerged again, a small handwritten booklet in his grip that he offered to Aisha with a rueful smile. "Someone said there needed to be more books, so I've been making more of these to hand out to newcomers. Nothing is better than seeing things for yourself, but hopefully this will help guide you to avoid the more lethal of our animals - and plants," he added, no few of the entries within detailing particularly nasty flora.

He turned, looking towards the Spire thoughtfully before glancing back to Aisha with a raised brow. "That might not be a bad place to start exploring," he suggested. "There's an Oasis near the base of it, and a Glade in its shadow. Don't get too close to particularly beautiful flowers - hopefully not a problem this time of year - and you should be mostly alright. I can walk you back to where you've been staying, if you like? Or help you find a place to spend the night? There's usually rooms at the VlamVloed, or I can loan you one of the Guild's empty dorm rooms for a few nights?"

Aisha has received access to the Hollowed Grounds Flora and Fauna page in the guidebook!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-28-2020, 08:18 PM