i know a spot where you won't get caught
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
Aisha took the booklet from him, giving him her attention but also brushing over the pages, glancing down to see the words, the soft handwriting along a tanning parchment. It was a decent sized booklet, her eyes widened as she realized just how many entries were fleshed out, "You wrote all this yourself?" Once again, this man impressed her.

Her gaze was brought up and in the direction he suggested, towards the spire. She agreed, it was definitely where she'd start. At the beginning. Jigano offered to walk her back to where she was staying, letting her know of other options. It was a gracious offer but he'd done plenty for her, she'd required really nothing more than his forgiveness to make her day, and here he was offering her far more.

"No no no, you stay here and rest! I'll be fine, and you've done enough," she said with a teasing warmth about her. "Thank you, really! For everything. I hope Isuma is alright," she said, preparing for a goodbye.

Yay, ty ;D

AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Aisha - 04-28-2020, 08:32 PM