i know a spot where you won't get caught
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Transcribed," he admitted with a rueful smile at how impressed she was. "Safrin..." he hesitated over the goddess's name, a flicker of caution underlying his voice for a breath. "Led my friend Amalia to a trove of books hidden in the Underground. One of those books contained this information in it, and my Loreseekers and I have been updating it every season. With Deepfrost coming you'll want to look at the sections on Snow Moss, Luxere, and Spark Birds," he suggested. There was a great deal to worry about in the coming season, and the more prepared newcomers could be, the better.

He laughed at her assertion, holding up his hands in mock surrender. "Alright, I'll rest my old bones. Most days you can find me here, when you're ready with more questions," he added, gesturing fondly towards the Atheneum's open door. "And I'll let Isuma know you asked about her. She'll take a little time to come around after that, but she's the type to forgive and forget." The opposite of her human companion, some might say. And they wouldn't be wrong. Though at least today no grudges had been created, and perhaps new friends had been found.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know a spot where you won't get caught - by Jigano - 04-28-2020, 09:17 PM