I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
Melita followed Lily – keen on seeing her friend far more than just at the bizarre soiree they’d attended – a bag on her shoulder, skipping along towards the Whispershore. The land was one of her favorites anyway, because it always held some lovely stones and rocks, and she’d intended to grab hold of some gilded forms, or anything else that caught her eye – uncertain how she’d be using them in this trick or treat foundation.

A portion of her was all for devilry, and another part of her was embedded in compassion. Could she impart both? Or maybe it would depend upon those she came across.

Fangorn bound and leapt while she stuck along the shoreline, waving energetically to her fellow crimson-haired companion. “Hello!” She waved once, before diving in amongst the embankments, grabbing hold of some rocks that had already caught her eye.
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Melita - 04-11-2020, 10:46 PM