I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Pushing her head into Melita’s hand for the scritches, Lily offers a low level purr at the congratulations, ears flicking when it stops. Even Fangorn is kind, and the fire-cat dips her head down and offers her nose to the little gourd - tempted to bat at the companion in a friendly way, but thinking better of it - for now. Instead, she looks back up at Melita and then winks, shifting again to a nondescript, larger songbird. Brown, a slightly reddish tail, and cream throat and belly would make the bird unnoticeable, unlike some of the other, more flashy birds flying around.

The bird rises to the top of the bank and tilts her head to the sky, opening her mouth and letting loose a beautiful, trilling song. It’s actually quite varied for a bird, and though she doesn’t keep it up for long, it’s clear there’s a reason why this form is hers, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 04-23-2020, 02:33 PM