I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Lily is thrilled to hear that Melita likes her shifts. But all good things must come to an end and she, after all, here to find some treats, not to show off her voice. Their attention and murmurs of approval feed the entertainer’s ego and she finds she’s loathe to shift, but the human part of Lily begins to pick up on something. So back to her human form she goes, sitting like a regular person on the bank, toes dragging against the rocks beside the river.

“Thank you, I'm glad, I've been wanting to share them with friends. But, ah... are you okay?” she asks Melita after a moment’s hesitation. She’s curious about why the younger girl is sitting on the damp stones, about that vaguely distant look, and though there are no outward signs of distress on her friend, Lily feels the need to check in. The entertainer hops down and crouches at the same level, perhaps just a tad more feline in her movements than before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 04-30-2020, 10:15 PM