I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
Trick or treat prep - open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

“You mean Sunjata has you, she quickly replies, raising an eyebrow slightly towards her friend. “And is all the luckier for it.” Which is not to downplay the place that the man has as a relative but she thinks the two of them both know that he’s a mess. Perhaps much better as an uncle or cousin, or whatever he is, than a lover. Idly, her hands scrape along the smooth surfaces of the stones, feeling their cool, damp shapes and the almost massage-like quality in her palms. If only they could pick this piece of the Greatwood up and place it in the Grounds!

“Mine?” the entertainer asks lightly, as if it had never occurred to her to talk about it. And she doesn’t. Ever. “I left my family when I was a kid. Sold, cause they had too many mouths to feed.” She shrugs, way past caring about it. “Probably for the best anyway, at least for me. I have no idea where they are, who they are… anything, really. I can sometimes get flashes of my Ma’s face and her singing, but otherwise I just don’t know.” One of her siblings could have walked up to her in the street and unless they were of the same likeness, she’s probably just take ‘em for another Scot.

“I like the idea that I can choose my family now.” Casting a glance to Melita, she offers the girl her hand. “I’d choose you for my little sister.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee - by Lily - 05-26-2020, 02:04 PM