Personal Quest fire in our hearts
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So I pray to hands
And I pray to needs
With the golem taken care of, Sam hoped Oliver might forgive him leaving most of the rubble down there. Besides, for a Blacksmith it may well be useful. In an attempt to be sort of helpful he gathered most of the golem into one pile then came up the ladder, placing the hammer up on the floor first then handing it back to Oliver.

Oliver's thanks and offer of a favour in return were met with a polite shake of his head and a raised hand, Sam not needing them. He was quite tired though and as soon as the opportunity arose he would leave to go home, looking forward to a cup of tea.
And I pray to blades of grass
To find forgiveness in the weeds
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine smiled at the man, dipping her head, though she still did not speak. As she waved to the group, she disappeared out of the front door. She didn't need anything in return; as she had gotten what she needed.

A sense of self-worth. No favor could offer that. She left with a slight smile, feeling like she had accomplished something, even if it was something small.
Let me make you smile, darling.