light up my moon
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause my life is like a bedroom door
don't lead me in when you feel low
There’s a brief hum, a brief exhale of a response to Nate that’s perhaps not quite understandable as his hands roam along the Ascended, feeling as Nate arches his back and doesn’t give him an inch to move. And he can feel himself shivering and shuddering as soon as Nate does bite – yet there’s still no room to move, just the hand of Nate at the back of his head, and the sand beneath him, the weight of the Ascended atop him. It’s a soothing, wonderful feeling, despite the electricity that sparks in his veins. It’s distracting enough to remove the shift as Nate pulls away, huffing for breath as Nate sits up and Sunjata’s hands find his legs again.

Steel eyes shadowed and glazed find the smirking Ascended, and he can’t help but offer a breathy snort back with a hum. “You’re distracting.” He whines, a fanged smirk shot back up at Nate while he feels his heart thunder in his chest, rolling his hips against Nate’s in response to the Ascended’s own maneuvers that have him arching his own back a small amount with another quiet hum. His claws dig into Nate’s legs as he takes a deep, shuttering inhale and searches those electric eyes. And then, an idea sparks as he moves a small amount, trying to press up against Nate to keep him in his lap, trying to use the hands on the Ascended’s legs to pull them around him, trying to aim a deep and devouring kiss against Nate’s, chest to chest.
'cause i might make a move
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
"Distracting?" Nate repeats, not quite able to fully commit to the drama and bring a scandalized hand to his chest, if only because it would remove that hand from the other mans body. "What do I do to you that's distracting? This?" He rolls his hips again, losing himself in the motion a little more this time. "Or this?" His hands move down Sunjata's legs again, blunt nails dragging up towards his hips. "Or is it the bite?" The grin that spreads over Nate's face is endlessly smug, the whine feeling like a victory, the tease only adding to his own excitement.

It would be a lie to say Sunjata rising so suddenly didn't startle him, but Nate leaned into it as easily as he could, his arms coming forward now to wrap around the attuned again, to help pull him flush and hold him up. The claws on his legs are all the coercion he needs to move them wherever the other man wants, most of his focus taken up by the hungry kiss, the low groan that it pulls from him. It's rare that he's in the dark about what's going to happen, but it's happened, and Nate is, surprisingly, more than willing to lean away from some of his control now that it's been taking, leaning back to give Sunjata a moment with the reins.
I would never call him enemy
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Ach.” Sunjata retorts, smirking to the drama that Nate pulls. Of course, he can’t help but to hum and tilt his head back a small amount as the Ascended rolls his hips into him again, goosebumps beginning to rise with the nails Nate runs up his hips. A half lidded gaze is met with the grin Nate offers, the comments of a bite that leaves those marks that he’s proud to wear, proud to have. “Call it a bit of everything.” He murmurs, before surging up toward the Ascended.

He’s thankful, internally, when Nate doesn’t try to keep him down – giving him the time to appreciate him just as much as Nate shows him he appreciates him. There’s a breathy sigh that leaves him as he leans into Nate’s touch as the Ascended wraps his arms around him, as Sunjata moves the Ascended’s legs around him, abandoning the perch there to drag up Nate’s spine to help keep him against his chest. And with the deep kiss that Sunjata succeeds in snatching, he gives into it far more fully, far more hungrily, forked tongue dragging along Nate’s lower lip before he abandons that to move to Nate’s jaw – nipping lightly with his own fanged teeth.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
Nate all but purrs with the reaction he pulls from the other man, the answer that's murmured up towards him, precluding the surging body, the hungry, breathless kiss. The hands that move his legs, that follow, that spark the electrical trembling up him. A low groan leaves him with the way Sunjata pushes, more than just the kiss or the forceful hands moving on him, but demanding his time, a moment of stillness from Nate. Something he wouldn't offer anyone else. Something he does offer the attuned, resisting the urge to try and follow his lips when the kiss is broken, when a tongue snakes across his lips.

There is another low groan that rumbles from Nate's throat, his head tilting to the side just a touch, offering Sunjata more room to test, a chance to maybe mirror some of the scars, for as long as they last anyway. "You got me where you want me." Nate murmurs, pressing all of the warmth, the trembling anticipation he can into the words, though for all his efforts they still come out at least a little bit like a tease. His legs shift to wrap around the other man a little more firmly, hips rolling again, a suggestion. "What're you gonna do with me now?" In almost direct contrast with his words from before, there was no effort to make these ones sound like anything other than a challenge.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
It’s a change, a shift – and perhaps Sunjata’s slowly starting to change Nate’s nature just as much as Nate had changed his. He’s not complaining in the slightest, not as he’s getting those reactions from the Ascended, leaning into the touch and the way Nate’s head tilts up to give him more room – a chance that he takes when given, like a prize being won, raking those fangs along the Ascended’s skin as he murmurs and Sunjata can feel the vibration against Nate’s pale skin.

Nate’s legs tighten around him a bit more tightly, feeling the hips that roll against him and cause him to rumble a soft sound against Nate’s throat – still taking some time to enjoy it, to play, hands roaming along Nate’s spine again before one finds the Ascended’s hair once more to tangle and tug. As for what he’s going to do? There’s a breathy huff that rakes along Nate’s skin, a smirk felt in the kiss pressed against Nate’s throat. “Right now I want to fuck you.” He purrs, pausing to sink his fangs into Nate’s neck, a hum with the sensation and some internal curse that he doesn’t have the power those Ascended fangs did.

What an effect that would be, wouldn’t it?

But he pulls away, searching for Nate’s lips again in some sort of desperate need, trying to pull Nate a bit closer into his hips to use the position to his advantage and get him to grind against him once more.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
There is a kind of perverse joy in feeling what he's offered out be taken, in being able to tempt those fangs against his skin. It's a new feeling for Nate, all he knows telling him to lean away, take back to control he's given up, but he wants to trust in the attuned, wants to let himself be taken care of, for once.

He does everything he can to make it seem effortless, another low croon leaving him at the feeling of fangs, the feeling of hands smoothing up and down his back, of one of them twisting in his hair. His own hands spread over Sunjata's back, nails dragging up, the only real fight Nate seemed to be putting up. "S'why aren't you?" The words come out as breathless as someone without breath can manage, all but dripping with a taunt, a bluff that is immediately called with the feeling of fangs sinking into his neck. It isn't the same sudden burst of sensation his bite provides, but it's that sense of too deep, too much past the numbness that it becomes its own feeling, tingling down along his spine and up to pool in the back of his head.

Nate presses into the kiss that comes crashing against him as hungrily as he can, not caring about the way their teeth click together from the force. It's clear what the hands on his hips are trying to do, but Nate fights them, for a moment, shifting and twisting, without breaking the kiss, to manoeuvre his single layer off, and press against the other man like that, his hips pressing down again, almost desperately this time.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Because you usually take the reins and maybe I’m enjoying myself.” He breathes against Nate’s neck, pulling away from the bite he’d placed to search for the Ascended’s lips, steel gaze shadowed and simmering with desire, half lidded as he focuses on the kiss that has teeth clacking, the desperation therein. Another silent curse that Nate doesn’t need to breathe because already Sunjata can feel himself panting against the tangle of tongue and teeth, already feeling his lungs squeeze with the need for breath. He breaks it momentarily to keep his head from spinning, before his lips collide with Nate’s again.

But Nate moves a bit without breaking the kiss to challenge him back, against what Sunjata really wants right now, and he hisses a very cobra like sound with it despite the curve of his lip that hints at a smirk in the kiss when the Ascended removes the layer of clothing. And Nate finally pushes down, giving in and Sunjata growls with the feeling, growing more demanding with Nate loosening the chain a bit. His one hand tangles and pulls in the Ascended’s dark hair, the other trailing back down to trail over Nate’s now exposed skin, sharp claws dragging along the curve of his hip, to his ass, digging in to give Nate that same pressured feeling.

Somehow, he’s still covered by his own shorts, and he shifts a small amount breaking the kiss to bite and nip with those fangs along Nate’s neck, hands leaving the Ascended briefly as he (far less gracefully) works to remove his own layer of clothing. He pauses only briefly to trail his gaze and kisses back up to Nate’s lips and face. “You gonna actually let me? Can’t say I trust you...” He teases, shifting his hips a small amount, tugging with sharp teeth at Nate’s lower lip, as if for reference to Nate‘s own challenges in the past and how much Sunjata’s lost in the battles.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
"Enjoy away." The purr barely has time to leave Nate before their lips are pressing together, thoughts of breath and fighting back as far from his mind as they could possibly be. All that matters, all that he needs to think about is below him and wrapped around him and present in a way that almost nothing else is. There's a groan, a whine when the kiss is broken and Sunjata gasps for air, coming back in far too quickly to have actually helped his breathlessness.

A self satisfied hum answers the hiss, Nate letting his eyes flutter closed as he presses in harder against the smirk on the other man, as he slips off his shorts and settles down again. The growl seems to ripple through him, highlighting again how strange this position is to be in, because he doesn't need to rise up, to meet the challenge, the new demands, the heavier hands in his hair and on his body. Nate can just enjoy them, lose himself in the feeling of being touched. Of Sunjata touching him in all they ways he knew could be felt.

Shifting with the attuned is easy, though Nate mourns the loss of his kiss, the attuneds fangs in his neck are the next best thing. He presses into the feeling, the almost pain, almost something, and hardly notices the loss of the hands. Unblinking eyes meet the stormy gaze that roams over him, something in them hazy, clouded over with hunger, though it doesn't change the keenness of his grin. "No harm in trying, right?" The words dragged out of him, his accent growing slightly more prominent as he teased, hands gripping Sunjata's shoulders tight so he had the leverage to grind down in a smooth, easy motion. "I'd trust me though."
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
The leash is loosened step by step with each attempt Sunjata takes, internally and immensely pleased with this shift — to give back after he’s felt like all he’s done is take. There’s a low, breathless hum that slips from his lips in agreement, moving on to focus on the way Nate relaxes — still challenges — but relaxes all the same. And it gives Sunjata a moment to run calloused hands along the expanse of pale skin, of tattoos and scars, memorizing where each line and dip are located —

Which places arise the best results, as well.

His partially shifted fangs are soon buried in Nate’s neck, feeling the way the Ascended pushes back against them and smirking into it before pulling away to trail his kisses up and up, hearing Nate’s own response, stormy steels meeting the electricity within Nate’s unblinking ones. The intensity of the accent has him humming along with it, smirk widening a small amount as he considers it. “Maybe for you—” He begins to rumble before he’s cut off by the way Nate’s hands rest at his shoulders and the Ascended grinds down easily against Sunjata’s hardened length, a growl slipping from him that’s half a laugh, half desire. “Would you really?” He grinds out, taking the moment to attempt to catch his breath, to roam his hands further to adjust Nate in a way that’ll give him the relief he seeks.

Still, the position is enough to give Nate that amount of control of before — because really? Sunjata would probably be lost without it, a first try at this for him, another experience Nate gets to give and be a part of. And so he fumbles a small amount, head tilting back a small amount to survey Nate’s face, open as a book despite the shadows in his gaze that he’s absolutely going to want and invite the guidance. “So if I were to trust you…?” He raises a brow in a challenge to Nate, fanged smirk hinting at his lips.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
Somehow, Nate times his movements perfectly, grinds down against Sunjata as he starts to speak and sends those words scattering. A low rumbling laugh escapes the ascended as he leans in again, pressing hard kisses along Sunjata's jaw, up towards the shell of his ear. "Do you really think I'd lie to you like this?" It feels like a very fine line he's walking, Nate too proud to beg outright, but begging the other man to believe him, to believe that maybe, if he was pressed, he would beg. He moves easily, more than willing to adjust to make things more comfortable, to make them more intense, and it's another little concession, another little surrender, a white flag offered up with a grin.

Bright eyes drink in the look splashed across Sunjata's face, a hitch in Nate's throat as he swallows. This is new to him, maybe not as much as it is to the attuned, but new is still new. And as far as firsts go, it's one that he desperately wants to go well. "If you were to trust me..." Nate leans back, one arm hooked around the other mans neck to keep him from tipping too much. His other hand falls back, fingers trailing up along the attuned's length, his gaze drinking in the reaction he provoked. Nate draws in a breath he doesn't really need, but it helps to steady him, to share some of the nerves that come from something that's a first for him as well.

Slowly, he rises up again, glad for the body that feels no pain from being in awkward positions, and shifts, lining himself up with the other man. Nate smiles as he sinks back down, finding more pressure, more resistance than he'd expected, and again he is glad for the fact that he can't feel pain. The sensation that run up his spine is strange, has his eyes growing distant, though they don't leave Sunjata. Can't, with the way he's growing still, as if waiting for something.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Nate’s laughter and hard kisses are enough to spark red marks in their wake, in the way they travel up by his ear, and his spine shudders with the question, head tilting a bit toward Nate with a low hum slipping from his throat. “Absolutely.” He manages with a huff, a smirk crossing his face at the blatant lie. Nate may have prolonged things to the point where Sunjata had to beg for them, but he’d always given into him despite the challenges Sunjata posed back. And it shows in the way that Nate allows the attuned to move and adjust him, hands trailing and clinging along the pale skin, the gleam in his eyes of surprisingly wanting Nate to take a small amount of charge.

And with it, he trembles as Nate begins to move, as his voice colors the air and Sunjata follows the lead the Ascended offers — a trembling yet sharp inhale of breath as he zones in on Nate’s hand, on the pressure applied to his neck as the Ascended adjusts himself more and Sunjata does his best to brace — steel eyes dark enough to devour. And when Nate draws in a breath to steady himself (one Sunjata knows he doesn’t need at all) he does the same. And he watches with that primal, predatory gleam to his gaze that Nate knows all too well (having seen the hunger in the Ascended’s own electric gaze many a time) as Nate rises himself to sink down on him. A shuddering hum leaves him, a cross between a growl and a slight sigh of relief — hands slipping from legs to Nate’s own hips.

His head remains tilted back a small amount, the hunger in his gaze growing more intense as he spies Nate’s own gaze shifting — a difference that Sunjata’s uniquely attuned to, taking the moment of stillness to adjust, to get used to it, to feel the hunger growing inside with this particular option. The hands at Nate’s hip partially shift again to the claws, digging in to apply pressure to help lift a small amount — hard to do with the sand beneath him to make more space, but he does his best despite the heart that thunders in his chest, in his ears, the pulse that flickers and beats against the scar to his neck.

I do trust you.” He manages, using whatever advantage he can get and allowing room for the ascended to add to it in a way that makes it easier for him, shuddering and as his legs slightly tremble with the sensation, half lidded gaze searching Nate’s face for the reaction, the okay.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
The single, cheeky response he gets from Sunjata pulls a light laugh from the ascended, the tease of the words far outweighing any sting they might have if said seriously. Teeth, just the dull ones, nip at his ear, soothed by a brush of lips before Nate leans back, focuses on every breath, every tremble as he moves his hand, as he shifts his hips. This isn't so different from the space he normally stays in, from the control he usually insists on. There's still a sense of control, a sense of leading things, if only by the virtue of being the one between the two of them who has experience.

The feeling doesn't quite change as he lowers himself onto Sunjata's cock, but it does shift, starts to feel less like control and more like something else. A performance, for the other man, to be reflected back to him again. A strange feeling of giving, where it had never felt like that before. Nate blinks, his eyes focusing again, though they are still hazy, a buzzing between his ears keeping his usual intense focus away, and stares into the storm, the hunger that he knows so well, that he's never wanted to be devoured by before. The hand he'd pulled away rose again, moving in to cup Sunjata's jaw now, Nate's fingers spreading just enough that he can feel the thundering pulse.

Claws in his hip pull a rumbling groan from Nate's lips, his back arching just the slightest with it. Every part of him felt raw, what sensation he had left stretched thin throughout him, just waiting for the touch to pull something he couldn't stop from him. What sends him spiraling over the precipice, has him giving up the last handful of true control he clung to so jealously wasn't a touch, or the feeling of a pulse. It was the words, forced out and trembling. There is a moment where Nate's expression is impossible to read, where his eyes close slowly, and he seems to pause as if taking another breath. Then he is surging forward, shifting his hips up, lips crashing against Sunjata so hard Nate is certain he would taste blood, if he could taste. The attuned has to know, just from the reaction to them, that the words mean something more to Nate than what was on the surface.

Nate is glad for the claws in his hips as he tries to move, tries to find a rhythm. They give him something to press up towards, help him on the shifting sand beneath them. Maybe they should have planned this better. He has to break the kiss for a moment, so he can try to find a smoother way to move, so he can lean in closer against Sunjata, and all it really does is open his mouth for a soft, barely audible litany of "Fuck."
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s a moment of stillness, when Nate’s hand is at his throat, when Sunjata can feel the pressure of the Ascended’s fingers on his pulse, over the scar and beneath his jaw – when he can take the moment to let his lust filled gaze focus on Nate, to utter the true depth of the words he feels despite the easy and playful banter he offers, the quips and jokes back to the Ascended. There’s something raw in the way Sunjata utters it, his voice vibrating against the hand to his neck, his eyes searching the electric haze of Nate’s. And there’s a moment of being unable to read him, when he’d done so well the first few times to see beneath the exterior, beneath the hiding spaces Nate puts up occasionally.

And suddenly the Ascended in his lap is moving, surging forward, crashing into him with enough of a force and his own unpreparedness, that Sunjata has to move one hand away from Nate’s thigh to support himself from falling back – using it to his advantage as he presses back against the Ascended, despite the iron and bitter taste on his tongue where teeth had crashed and blood had drawn. There’s a shudder of a reaction down his spine, through his shaking breath, as he figures out how to accurately go about this and give Nate all of the attention he can.

So he partially shifts his back, the orca dorsal fin shifting and giving that stability like an anchor to lean back against – to give into the kiss and place both hands at Nate’s hips to dig in his claws – this thumb finding the hollow above his hip and pressing far enough to draw fluid as his hips move with Nate’s while they try to work out this dance. The sand beneath them was a slight mistake, but they can make it work, and Sunjata presses back against the hand to his throat, to the lips that beg to crash into Nate’s and bite and indulge, when Nate breaks the kiss and utters a quiet word that fires Sunjata up even further.

His kisses trail with blood to the Ascended’s neck, growls and moans slipping from him when a rhythm is picked, when things start to fall together and he can use the hands at Nate’s hips and the strength he has within his arms to help lift and drop the Ascended down onto his cock, relishing in the sensation and the electricity that sparks in his veins with it, with the tightness of the string pulling within him. And he drives himself deeper, as much as Nate will allow, dragging sharp teeth along the Ascended’s neck for the added pressure, pausing enough to pant and growl against Nate’s skin. “ek is joune.

ek is joune – I am yours
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
There's no particular worry in Nate, when he presses back and feels them slip, catching the attuned off guard but still trusting him to catch them. Though he can't taste it, there's no mistaking the heaviness of blood in his mouth, and just has him pressing in harder against the other, tongue pressing into his mouth like somehow, if he felt enough he might be allowed to taste as well. Like if he just wanted all of this enough, he'd be able to feel it. It's unfair, but he has enough in this moment that he's happy, that he doesn't need to wish for more.

He is caught in a moment where all of his focus is absolutely, singularly on Sunjata, and yet, if he was pressed he would not be able to describe a single thing the attuned was doing. There's no more give when he presses in anymore, when his arms move to wrap around the others shoulders. Both hands on Nate again, fingers pressing into the hollows of his hips, past the edge of pressure into that ache that meant broken skin and the closest thing to real sensation he had anymore, and it sends a shiver through the careful motions he's trying to settle into, his hips shifting to seek out more of the ache, back arching as the electric feeling bounced sluggishly through him.

Something seems to click, to fall in place, their bodies working together, Nate leaning into the hands on his hips and finding support in them, despite the sandy base they're working on. A whine rumbles along his throat as teeth drag along it, his head falling to the side almost automatically, too much of his focus stolen trying to translate the words in his head. "Ek... ken dit." He murmurs back after a moment, letting as much warmth as he can drip off his tongue.

It takes another moment for the translation to actually click, before Nate pauses abruptly, not caring how claws will dig into him when he does. One of his hands shifts down along Sunjata's spine, along the edge of the fin holding them up, as if in apology. "Hey, I... say it again." There's an attempt to put on airs, to play at the same even unaffected voice he always does, but it's a trick Nate can't quite get to land this time, not unlike the way the demand comes out as more desperation than anything else. He does his best to make it clear that he won't be moving, save for the slight trembling, until he gets what he wants.
He's the bad god I need