light up my moon
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause my life is like a bedroom door
don't lead me in when you feel low
Nate shivers and his hands are on him and Sunjata’s own bronze hued skin trembles with the sensation, feeling every moment acutely, feeling every way the Ascended moves, every moment of the blood in his mouth that Nate must surely have known he’s caused. But he makes no point to try and stop the deepening kiss, the tinge of iron lingering and burning with the rest of him in a sweat slick sheen, enhanced only when his hands find Nate’s hips, when claws dig into the skin, drawing that opalescent hue, smeared along. And Nate shifts, a growl leaving Sunjata with the sensation as he seeks more and Sunjata shifts his hips with him, driving further and trying to get that feline curl of the Ascended’s back once more.

Sunjata drags his teeth, drags the fangs along Nate’s skin as the rhythm and trembling of his body is figured out, and he hums another few quiet unintelligible korofian phrases with it. Nate offers a whine and more expanse of skin and Sunjata dives for it, that burning in his stomach and the need to claw and leave those marks along the Ascended growing ever brighter in his mind. And when he utters the phrase, when he hears Nate’s response in his tongue, he trembles again.

And then Nate stills, so abruptly that Sunjata’s claws drag and dig in, that he shudders with a panting growl of a breath. “Ah, fok.” A hint of his surprise, pulling away from Nate’s neck as the Ascended offers an apologetic touch and Sunjata can’t help the panting, the rise and fall of his chest as he searches the other man’s face for a reaction, of something not being quite right. But he can feel the challenge Nate presents, he doesn’t have to try, and Sunjata’s desperate enough on his own — buried into Nate and huffing against the sudden shift that he shivers. The question, the demand, the beg is met with a pause from Sunjata himself, searching the Ascended’s face before his forked tongue darts along his lower lip, wiping away a slight trail of blood and a smirk crosses his face.

His head nears Nate’s then, perhaps a bit too hard, his forehead bumping into Nate’s as shadowed steel meets electric blue, nose bumping and brushing against the Ascended’s own. “ek is joune, Nate.” It’s a cross between a growl and a purr, a deep lust filled rumble that leaves his lips, all the honesty and truthfulness to the words glimmering in his gaze, taking the moment to try and catch his breath.
'cause i might make a move
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
The claws that dig into his hips, that Nate knew would dig into him still manage to pull a ragged groan from him, his legs shaking with the effort of not rolling up into the pressure, of keeping still. His body arches, trying to follow the bite as Sunjata pulls his head back, as the stormy gaze searches for a moment, then settles, something that's almost a smirk spreading over Nate's face as it does. His own blue eyes follow the forked tongue, dip lower, for a moment, to watch his heaving chest. His focus is pulled back quickly, a bump against his forehead, the memory of horns striking him for a breath.

Nate stares into the steely eyes, so close to his face, and feels his almost smirk shift into a real smile, fond and warm and shaking as his demand is met. It's a moment with the potential to grow too serious, to grow overwhelmed with feelings, at least on Nate's end. His free hand moves up, keeping Sunjata's head close, holding him so he can't move away. "Fuckin' right you are." The words come out like they might choke him, more emotion in them than he would normally let out in a whole conversation, his fingers twisting to try and grab hold of the short crop of the attuned's hair. He doesn't move again though, not right away, giving the other man a chance to catch his breath, taking the chance to look him over, eyes hungry, and swimming with adoration.

When he finally does move again, it's slower, more controlled. A deliberate tug at the string of tension in Sunjata. Nate's not holding the reins tightly, ready to let go, to give up whatever control the other man tries to take back.
I would never call him enemy
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
His chest heaves, a panting breath as his head bumps against Nate’s — no horns yet as the predators within him fight with the prey. Already the predator is out, the claws dug into Nate’s hips, the fangs and forked tongue hidden behind smirking lips. But Nate’s hand lifts to wavy, salt licked hair, tangling in and holding tight and Sunjata hums with the feeling, head tilting back ever so slightly into it — especially when Nate’s response is heard, the emotion within and yet the reins back in Nate’s hands.

That is when the prey arrives. The horns slip out, giving Nate something else to hold onto should he want to — dark and black with gilded tips sharp as a knife and angled toward the sky as a crown that edges from his head. And he pants, catching his breath ever so slowly while Nate takes in the view of the moonlit sheen of sweat against a heaving chest, of the bronze hue of skin beneath the blue lights from the beach beside them. Sunjata’s claws loosen their hold a small amount, moving to drag up Nate’s side as his pulse continues to thunder in his neck, and his stormy gaze lingers on the sharp edges of Nate’s face, his focus entirely on him.

When Nate begins to move it’s slower, still enough that when the Ascended does it catches him slightly off guard, a hum of a sigh slipping from his lips, head tilting back ever so slightly to expose his neck while his dorsal fin keeps them settled there. And he claws his way down once more, hips shifting and pressing him up into Nate with a bit more desperation, his voice colored quietly with the sensation that shudders down his spine, lids fluttering closed with it.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
It takes everything in Nate to not purr in smug contentment when the attuned's head leans back into his hand, fingers shifting from hair to horns as they spiral out towards the sky. His grip is careful, gentle, right up until it's not, until he's tugging like there's no other way for him to stay balanced. The shift, back and forth, is a little dizzying, not helped by the way claws still drag up his sides, by the gaze he can feel on him, even if his own eyes haven't quite made their way back up yet.

Finding a rhythm comes easier this time around, even if it surprises the attuned when he does. Nate does his best to move with the hips below him, pressing up into him. There's enough of a sense of pressure that he can sink down into it, helped by the sharpness wrapping around his hips, fingers and claws dragging along old cuts and making new ones. His eyes finally lift up again, just in time to watch, to feel Sunjata's head tip back. Nate stares, let's his eyes roam over the exposed expanse of skin and manages to hold himself back for a breath. Maybe. Then, Nate dives in, demanding more, soft groans pressed against the beat of his heart, hand tugging, gently, at horns.

When he bites, in an obvious, high up place, Nate's careful motions grow frantic, the sensation brought with it almost overwhelming. A rough growl leaves him, and he grinds his body against Sunjata's more insistently, trying to feel everything while he can.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
Nate’s hands find horns, pulling and tugging at them, erupting a growl of a sensation from his throat, louder than the previous ones as his head tilts back and moves with the way Nate makes him. And the rhythm when it starts again, comes almost naturally — like they’d finally figured out a way for the movement to make sense, and he purrs a vibrating sound accompanied with the claws that have Nate reacting just as Sunjata had hoped it would. His head tilts back as Nate sinks down further, as the Ascended presses closer against him, as the other man’s vibrating groans match Sunjata’s own (though Sunjata’s bear a bit more of a whine as that string grows tighter and tighter with each passing second, each thrust given) and he almost wants to hold his breath — to get that flood of a feeling once it hits.

But he can’t, dizzied by Nate and everything the Ascended’s done and allowed so far today. And when the bite happens, it takes everything within Sunjata to not simply melt and burn right there — to draw it out for Nate as long as he can so he can enjoy it just as much. But it does spark a louder moan from him, a harder shift as Sunjata can’t handle the almost overwhelming sense of feeling that comes with it, and when he grows too lightheaded, too overstimulated, he presses Nate both against him and down further into his cock, the Ascended’s only warning, sharp and abrupt, body trembling and shuddering hard as he cums, unable to keep the string from breaking within him.

His hands lift then, shifting back to hands, tangling into long dark raven hair and pressing him against himself to ride out the wave and the surge of pleasure it brings, swallowing hard against the huge heaving breaths he tries to take, leaning back a bit harder until his dorsal fin begins to dig a hole into the sand.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
The bite throws any sense, and scant trace of thought from Nate and has him shifting, reacting. Some far away part of him is impressed by the way Sunjata holds himself together, when his own hands tug at horns and hair and skin, when rumbled groans and growls try to escape the seal of his mouth. It doesn't last long, hands pulling him down suddenly, pulling him in against the attuned's chest, tugging a surprised, but pleased grunt from Nate as he sinks down further on the other mans cock. He tries, one last time, to roll his hips, to pull that last edge of sensation from Sunjata, but can't quite fight against the claws holding him down, managing to just writhe, the sensation driving Nate to press even harder against the other man.

Hands rise away form his hips, tangling in his hair, the sensation there the only reason Nate pulls away from the bite, though it does come with a whine as feeling is suddenly numbed again. His arms lower to wrap around the attuneds tanned middle, fingers trailing along the edge of the dorsal fin again. Nate refused to let an inch of space grow between them, regardless of what Sunjata might need, and followed the other man as he leaned back, his head resting lazily on a shoulder.

If he could stay in one place for the rest of his life, if he never had to move again, Nate would be happy here. He can't stay here forever though, has to break the moment sooner rather than later, has to shift just a little. Once Sunjata has gotten his breathing under control, just a little, Nate lifts his hips, letting the other mans cock leave him, then settling again. "We're going through a lot of first." He mumbles, before shifting to press a lazy kiss against Sunjata's face, not too bothered about where it landed, not for this first one.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
It ends up being an entirely primal dance, a cross between prey and predator that drives Sunjata now — claws sunk deep as Nate attempts to roll his hips again, and Sunjata can’t quite let him in enough until that sensation is writhed through. It’s almost painful how hard Nate presses against him, but it drives him on in the waves after, hands finding raven hair and tangling in them, keeping the other man close as possible. There’s a tremble to his panting breaths when Nate pulls away from the bite, when he whines that vibrates against Sunjata’s soul, another tremble and shudder when Nate runs his fingers along the dorsal fin.

And as Nate finds slight rest against Sunjata’s shoulder, one arm drifts from near Nate’s head, to rest around the man’s lower back, keeping him close as he regains his breaths, his mind, whirling with so many thoughts he can’t quite form words. But Nate lifts up then, a growl slipping from Sunjata at the sudden sensation and shift of their bodies, one that shifts into a breathy laugh at Nate’s comment. “I don’t get many of those anymore.” He offers with a light smirk against the kiss pressed to his jaw, nuzzling back with his head to try and capture Nate’s lips, distracted and lazy as the dorsal fin shifts back and away and Sunjata falls straight back into the sand.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
There is something so undeniably unfair about the way sensation, his own trembling and the dull lightning flashing through him drains so quickly, Nate back to a breathless, unaffected state while his partner still trembles and clings to him. His fingers trace soft circles near the base of the dorsal fin, trying to prolong the feeling as much as he can, so one of them can enjoy the fullness of it. Nate shifts, trying to not move the arm around him too much as he leans up, a smile wrapped around the kiss he offers up, that lands against a sharp jaw.

"Well I don't think I have anymore to give." He murmurs, pressing into the proper kiss easily. The shift from held up to flat back on the sand doesn't break them apart, though Nate does have to wiggle his arm out from under the other man so it's not trapped, so he can reach up and run his fingers through the short crop of hair around the others ear. There's a touch more care when he pulls back this time, when he breaks the kiss and shifts to press their foreheads together in a softer version of earlier.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
In all honesty, it’ll take a while before Sunjata can feel like he might be able to move effortlessly like before. But he’s content with this, being in Nate’s arms while also holding the other man, giving into the proper kiss, moving just enough as the dorsal fin disappears and he loses his balance completely and falls back into the sand. But Nate’s still there, hasn’t gone anywhere, and the words from before reverberate within his mind.  Sunjata’s not sure that’s entirely true – perhaps it was simply something that they hadn’t even considered yet.

The crashing waves are heard over the sound of his breath as it finally captures itself, quelling despite the sand sticking everywhere his body meets with it, where Nate’s hand trails through dark wavy hair around a pierced ear. He leans into it a small amount when Nate breaks the kiss, shadowed steel seeking out Nate’s own when their foreheads press together far softer than before. “I think you’re lying.” Sunjata offers with a small smirk, pulling away a small amount, one arm still wrapped around Nate’s middle, tracing idle circles with a fair amount of pressure to the Ascended’s side. His other hand reaches up to run along Nate’s neck, pressing against the muscle there beneath his ear and the dark hair. “You’re cute when you do, though.” He teases with a light smirk, a playful wink, pressing his forehead back against Nate gently in return.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
There is a small part of Nate, more coherent now than it was before, that is quietly glad the man in his arms is beneath him, and not the other way around. Even if he can't feel it, Nate isn't fond of the idea of being naked in the sand. He'd never know if something got caught somewhere. An unrestrained glee sparkles in his brights eyes as they meet Sunjata's, fingers shifting around the curve of his ear to gently tug at the earring dangling there. The expression spreads to his lips, the grin cat-like and giddy at the accusation. Nate's quip gets stuck in his throat though, the pressure at his side, at his neck making him pause just to arch into the pressure.

Whatever he'd been planning on saying never came out, Nate's brows rising. Mock insult twists his lips, a scoff leaving him. "You're just going to say that, huh? You got some nerve." He keeps still, not letting Sunjata press up. "Maybe I oughta teach you a lesson." Nate nearly laughs as he says it, and when he dips down to press their lips together again.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The pressure has Nate giving into the feeling, and Sunjata smirks lightly against it, against the grin that crosses Nate’s face, tilting his head a small amount as Nate tugs at the earring. His brow raises lightly, the challenge clear in his face as he tries to press back up with his forehead against Nate’s own. But he doesn’t get a moment of room to budge or move or shift, the smirk turning a bit more feline in nature as his gaze softens. “I do.” Have the nerve to say it, that is.

But the next comment has both brows raising in a silent question, lips parting partially to ask just what kind of lesson Nate plans on teaching while his heartbeat still thunders in his chest, but before he gets a chance to utter anything, Nate’s lips meet his once more and he hums his question into the kiss. His arm tightens around Nate then, keeping him close, wondering if he can feel the frantic and wild heartbeat within his chest, beneath the arrow tattoo that’s caught on fire. But he pulls away briefly, aiming his kiss to Nate’s jaw, along the cheek to the Ascended’s ear. “I think this is hardly a punishment.” There’s a light breathy laugh that accompanies it, tangling his legs in with the Ascended’s.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
It's impossible for Nate to do anything more than snort at the simple response, and not only because he's already angling for a kiss. His fingers drip down from the earring to a tattooed shoulder, the lines traced with a touch that mostly remembers where they lead. The intention is to touch more, to trace a teasing little line wherever he can reach, but Sunjata pulls him in tight, trapping his wandering hand. Nate might not have the sensitivity required to feel the thundering heartbeat, but he can feel every other shift, the motion somehow even more obvious with the way he can summon stillness in an instant.

If he had things his way, they'd stay pressed until until he can feel the attuned tremble with the lack of breath. There's no fight in Nate when the kiss is broken though, the corners of his lips quirking back up as he feels the trail leading up to his ear. "I never said this was a punishment." He protests, hooking his legs around Sunjata's so he's that much more difficult to dislodge. Nate bumps his cheek against the other man, his hand moving again to trail along shoulders, pressing at older, faded bite marks and along ink lines as fancy struck. "You know... you're something special. To me." There's a short laugh with the admission, Nate shifting lower to kiss at Sunjata's neck, like he's trying to distract from what he's let himself say.
He's the bad god I need
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
You insinuated it.” Comes Sunjata’s own weak response, exhaustion already settling into the Korofian as legs are tangled and he leans into the light, trailing touches Nate gives him, along tattoos and left behind and healed Ascended bite marks — all of which hold no regrets. His kisses trail while Nate explores, the hand around the Ascended loosening but still keeping close, as if he can’t quite contain himself not to let himself trail his own hands along Nate’s body.

The hum of sound that leaves Nate, the almost awkward laugh, as if Nate can’t quite get the words out or doesn’t know exactly how they might be received, have Sunjata smiling into the kiss pressed to the other’s ear — a soft breath raking along Nate’s ear as his other hand presses into the inky hair once more and he pulls away a small amount, angling his head to let Nate find solace in hiding his face away from the attuned.

There’s a few heartbeats of pause while Sunjata mulls it over, before his head is tilting back toward Nate’s ear, kissing at the soft space beneath it. “You’re special to me too, Nate.” He murmurs, lips pressed softly in a delicate kiss, nose brushing against the skin there as his hands stroke and run along the star tattoos and trace them along his side. “We should talk about it.” He manages, softly, encouragingly, despite being poor at conveying the words he wants to say. “I think I could do this the rest of my life. I think I want to.” It’s a softer admission, gentler, a hitch of his breath as he waits to see how Nate might take it. It’s about as close to a love admission as he can get based off his track record.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Got my own monster
Nobody but me
It wasn't the pressure of the hands on him keeping Nate close, a fact clearly demonstrated in the way he utterly refuses to move back into his own space even as the grip on him loosens. "That's not really the same thing as saying it though, is it?" He points out easily, voice irritatingly steady again. His touches lighten, fingertips feather soft against tanned skin as they trail down along ribs, along the myriad of scars that lay there.

Sunjata shifts, just enough to let him press his head closer, and all at once everything Nate feels, everything he might want to say, if he wasn't afraid of being vulnerable, rushes to his throat, threatens to choke him. It's rare that he's in need of comfort, in small, unnoticed ways, and rarer still that that need is filled, without question, seemingly without thought. He presses in more against the attuned, head tilting against the fingers in his hair as much as he can manage without shifting too much. As the other man shifts around him again, a low whine leaves Nate, cutting off suddenly at the quiet words, the touch of a kiss against his skin.

Nate shifts, pulling up and away slowly, reluctantly, at the suggestion of talking. It's not necessarily something he wants to put words to, the feeling still new enough in a lot of ways that he's afraid to say more than he already has, for fear of it being too much. He's only just at eye level when the admission comes, and Sunjata is treated to the full range of emotions that splash across Nate's face. A wide eyed surprise, a moment caught perfectly between panic and joy, the shifting of his mouth as he tries to respond without words. It all gives way to a small, almost shy smile, and something deep swimming in his eyes, something that he might call adoration, if he were anyone else. He doesn't need a moment to catch his breath, though it feels like it with the pang in his chest, but he does need time to somehow string together words, something that might feel half as worth it as what the other man has offered to him.

"I think I could too." He settles on first, tongue coming out to wet his lips as his gaze drifts, sliding away from Sunjata's face. "I know I want to try, at least." Nate nods, more to himself than anything else, and lets his hand drift back up towards the other mans shoulder. There's another pause, as he works his jaw, tries to sort through what he wants to say, what feels like it needs to be said. How a lot of this is still new to him, with the way he'd gone from lover to lover in his old world, the way he'd been in something that was half obligation with Sam. "What is... I mean, what do you want from... this." They were still dancing around a definition, something Nate would love to keep doing, but they were talking about this. They were going to talk.
He's the bad god I need