all thy heart opens unto me
Seren!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
"Just remember," she says gently, not wanting to give the girl the wrong impression, "that your actions cannot force them to be happier with one another. Only inspire them, or be happier together with you." Never wanting a young girl to go through what she had to in the past, feeling the burden of keeping the peace between family and friends at war with one another. Too many times Evie has cursed the greed of adults, for placing the weight of their mistakes on the frail shoulders of their offspring.

At least Seren seems more intent on the flower than the conversation, and the apothecarist's gaze is warm and benevolent as she watches the girl brighten upon receiving the gift. Blinking, taken aback, as the flower is thrust spontaneously back into her hands. Far from insulted, she instead laughs to herself as Seren goes gallivanting off to find...a shell? Perhaps not the best for the roots in any other case, but they are rather shallow for a sprout of this size so it should work. "Perfect," she agrees happily, placing the flower in the half shell. It settles nicely in the deep curves of the shell, petals bobbing happily in the breeze, and Evie claps her hands together in excited finality of their little creation. "And now you shall remember me every time you water it." Winking playfully down at the dark haired child, aware that their minds are flitting little things and that she may just as easily be forgotten by sundown.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
Perhaps that was a lesson that could only truly be learned by living it. Seren nodded sagely at the teaching, but it was hard to say if the message really came across as Evie intended. She did listen, at least, and perhaps with luck she would never have to find out what it was like to bear the burden of other people's happiness.

She was a happy little girl in general though, and spreading joy seemed to be her mission in life at this point in time. Evie's praise made Seren beam happily back, and she admired the flowers in the makeshift pot, excited about finding out what it would look like in her window.

"I will remember!" she vowed, and sounded very much like she intended to, even if it killed her. "You can come visit whenever you like," she offered as well, generously opening up her home to this kind stranger. Seren very much looked forward to more plant adventures. And possibly Father would be happier to know who it was that provided his daughter with flowers... there was an explosion of growth about to take place in a small girl's bedroom, even if the success of the experiments in gardening might be less successful at first.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Evie will surely carry Seren's happiness with her for the rest of the day. Bolstered by such innocence and fresh-faced enthusiasm. Perhaps the flower will die, perhaps it will not. What matters is that Evie was here today to offer her assistance, to educate just a little and accompany the girl on her adventures while she is still so young and full of hope. All in all she cannot find anything to complain about, having given up an hour or so of her time normally used to collect herbs. Time well spent, if unplanned.

"Thank you, I will certainly come visit and see how our little flower is doing," she vows with a warm smile. Perhaps then she can meet the girl's parents, see for herself that she is being well taken care of despite the childlike assurances. Giving a gentle stroke over silky hair, Evie taps a finger to Seren's nose with a playful smile and gestures towards the house. "Run along now, better go find a place to put it!" And she will watch the girl run off, until her vision fails and she must turn away to venture back down the coast alone.

- FIN
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry